Wednesday 6 January 2016

Script for my zombie horror trailer

Script


Here is the script for me and my group's zombie horror film trailer in which the script will mostly be the iconic moments of the film and will not contain as much dialogue within the trailer in which it may not go in chronological order. The script of dialogue will mostly consist of the main protagonist (Dorian) which is played by my group member Ben ,who also narrates various parts of the trailer to tell the narrative of the apocalypse of the trailer to the audience.

(Opening voice over) Ben: Humanity .... we always used to wonder how the world would end but nobody ever thought we asked the big question. What happens after the world has ended? 

(Brandon) Che: The difference between us is that I am still fighting for humanity! And I will not stop!

(Ben) Dorian:  We are humanity's silent echo ... not its saviours.

(Brandon) Che: Who are you?

Me and my group have created this script in (which I contributed to some of the lines of dialogue). me and my group are not one hundred percent certain that the script will be accurate to the dialogue said within the trailer as changes may be made.   

No comments:

Post a Comment