Thursday 24 September 2015

Initial ideas

Initial ideas

The kind of video me and my group are planning to make is a zombie horror trailer because it is the genre that we all enjoy and are enthusiastic to make, also we have a great understanding of the codes and conventions of a zombie horror, so therefore it makes sense that we do our video based on the genre of zombie horror.
My group consists of two other people (Nathan and Ben). We decided to assign ourselves our best strengths of making the video.
The roles I assigned myself are the following:
·         Director
·         Writer/storyboard/narrative
·         Editor
The roles that are assigned to my group member Nathan are the following:
·         Camera operator
·         Film editor
·         Sound editor
The roles that are assigned to my other group member Ben are the following:
·         Costume/prop manager

·         Mise-en-scene (screen factors)

No comments:

Post a Comment